As an Account Manager Motorsports (m/f/d), you are the main responsible for a certain number of motorsport events in the racing calendar!
You ensure your international portfolio performs well through e.g., maintaining product pages, balancing stock levels and tracking sales. With your drive to excel with the team and your events, you also ensure proper partnership management with racetracks and suppliers. Besides the administration and sales activities, occasional visits to events during the year take you as close as possible to the world of F1 and MotoGP.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, then apply now!
Your areas of responsibility
- First point of contact for a portfolio of motorsport events for internal and external stakeholders
- Stock and yield management for your portfolio
- International partnership management and regular ticket procurement
- Website content management and driving the evolution of our e-commerce platform
- Initiating and following up on new product options, business opportunities or series
- Analyze user behaviour, market trends, and competitor strategies to ensure we stay ahead in the e-commerce landscape.
- Participation in inter-departmental projects and development of digital initiatives
- You have a track record in administration and sales coordination within an e-commerce environment
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, or similar is a plus
- As a team player you bring strong communication skills and can adapt quickly
- You have a sense for details and describe yourself as organized and structured
- Google Drive and MS Excel are your favourite playground
- A passion for Formula 1, MotoGP and other motorsports and sales rounds off your profile
- You are fluent in English and one of the following: German, Italian, Spanish or French
- An interesting and challenging position with plenty of room for your own ideas
- The opportunity to grow in a dynamic and appreciative corporate culture with a variety of independent projects
- A young and international environment with monthly gatherings and multiple team events throughout the year
- Fast decision-making and flat hierarchies
- Modern office spaces with gaming spaces, a gym, and a wonderful restaurant with a terrace, where you can have a delicious lunch
- State-of-the-art equipment (e.g., MacBooks)
- Opportunity to join Formula 1 and other Motorsport Events
- The chance to get into our VIP SkyBox in the Groningen Football Stadium and watch the game
- Attractive salary, with holiday allowance (1 salary) and 27 vacation days
- Company sport
- A race simulator in the office to get us in the mood for the motorsport races
If you meet certain requirements from above and believe you would be a good fit for this role, we encourage you to submit your application. We wish you the best of luck with your application.
For questions please reach out to: email@example.com