Are you a creative designer with an eye for the decisive details? Then join our marketing talents and unleash your creativity in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
As a Graphic Designer (m/f/d) you are encouraged to showcase your skills on a daily basis and can fulfil your passion by translating abstract ideas into appealing concepts for our visual appearance.
By creating brand materials, assets, and graphics with the graphic design team you captivate our target audience and drive brand recognition for Global-Tickets in the world of high-speed events. While maintaining brand consistency you contribute creative ideas to our marketing and develop top-notch concepts for our projects.
Your areas of responsibility
- Generate and develop original and innovative concepts, which involve brainstorming ideas, understanding project requirements, conducting research, and translating abstract ideas into visual concepts and designs
- From conceptualization to the final product, you ensure brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Effectively communicate design ideas, concepts, and deliverables to all stakeholders
- Maintain and contribute to our design guidelines and ensure all visual communication and business development initiatives are aligned
- Bring new and innovative ideas to the team to enhance our branding and marketing activities
- Develop a wide range of designs including the creation of high-quality website graphics (e.g., circuit plans), brand assets (e.g., posters), event materials (e.g., tickets) and templates (e.g., social media)
- Stay up to date with the latest design trends, technologies and techniques, and implement them into new designs
- You have a proven track record in Concept or Visual Design for at least 1 years
- Experience in creating and working with print materials is appreciated
- A Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, arts, visual communication or related discipline is a plus
- You combine creative thinking with an organised work ethic
- Design software technologies like the Adobe Cloud are your favourite playground
- You have in-depth knowledge of design principles, typography, colour theory, and branding
- Managing a fast-paced environment and meeting deadlines are not a problem for you
- Communicating and presenting your results are things you handle with ease
- Fluency in English and German is a must, while Dutch is highly beneficial
- An interesting and challenging position with plenty of room for your own ideas
- The opportunity to grow in a dynamic and appreciative corporate culture with a variety of independent projects
- A young and international environment with monthly gatherings and multiple team events throughout the year
- Fast decision-making and flat hierarchies
- Modern office spaces with gaming spaces, a gym, and a wonderful restaurant with a terrace, where you can have a delicious lunch
- State-of-the-art equipment (e.g., MacBooks)
- Opportunity to join Formula 1 and other Motorsport Events
- The chance to get into our VIP SkyBox in the Groningen Football Stadium and watch the game
- Attractive salary, with holiday allowance (1 salary) and 27 vacation days
- Company sport
- A race simulator in the office to get us in the mood for the motorsport races
If you meet certain requirements from above and believe you would be a good fit for this role, we encourage you to submit your application. We wish you the best of luck with your application.
For questions please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org