Are you a creative thinker who thrives on developing and shaping a strong brand strategy and identity? Join us as our new Head of Brand (m/f/d) to shape our way forward and drive creative excellence to present Global-Tickets as the powerful and exciting brand that we are.
You will play a pivotal role in shaping our future! Together with our management and by taking charge of our existing creative team you will actively form our brand identity and strategy. You implement and keep our brand guidelines in check and bring it to life. By telling a compelling story and taking the lead of our creative department you unlock new heights for us all.
Your areas of responsibility
Work closely with management to develop, formulate and execute Global-Tickets' brand strategy to drive our growth
Lead and coordinate the creative side of our marketing team (Graphic Design, Content Creation, Copywriting)
Ensure the entire creative process adheres to brand standards and ensure that everything from ideation to execution aligns with our quality standards.
Establish and maintain a compelling and consistent brand identity by implementing comprehensive brand guidelines.
Craft persuasive brand communication guidelines to convey our brand's story effectively
Occasionally attend key on-site events to provide strategic and creative direction for our offline presence and brand image
Conduct market research to understand consumer preferences, industry trends, and competitor strategies to enhance our branding strategies.
As the lead of our creative marketing team you bring at least 3 years of experience in brand management or 5 years creative marketing experience.
Ideally you have a degree in marketing or design
When it comes to design you demonstrate an eye for detail and creativity in concepting
Formulating texts that transform visitors into customers is something you enjoy
You do not loose sight of our profitability and create effective designs
As an organizational and creative talent you are able to set priorities for varying tasks
You are familiar with the Adobe Creative Suite
You are excited to build up a dynamic and strong marketing team
And are willing to travel occasionally
A high proficiency in English is a must, while German/Dutch are a great plus
- An interesting and challenging position with plenty of room for your own ideas
- The opportunity to grow in a dynamic and appreciative corporate culture with a variety of independent projects
- A young and international environment with monthly gatherings and multiple team events throughout the year
- Fast decision-making and flat hierarchies
- Modern office spaces with gaming spaces, a gym, and a wonderful restaurant with a terrace, where you can have a delicious lunch
- State-of-the-art equipment (e.g., MacBooks)
- Opportunity to join Formula 1 and other Motorsport Events
- The chance to get into our VIP SkyBox in the Groningen Football Stadium and watch the game
- Attractive salary, with holiday allowance (1 salary) and 27 vacation days
- Company sport
- A race simulator in the office to get us in the mood for the motorsport races
If you meet certain requirements from above and believe you would be a good fit for this role, we encourage you to submit your application. We wish you the best of luck with your application.
For questions please reach out to: email@example.com