Are you a tech-savvy IT Administrator (m/f/d) with a sense for solving complex and daily IT challenges? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
At Global-Tickets you can now take charge of our cutting-edge Mac infrastructure. You will not only ensure seamless technical support and optimised IT operations for us. In your new role you will also be enabled to take responsibility for IT-related, company-wide projects. In addition, you lead our new hires to become Mac experts and ensure a smooth IT integration for our newcomers.
Your areas of responsibility
Coordinate, maintain and improve our IT environment and ensure that all necessary IT tools and resources are accessible for our workforce
Provide technical support to employees for all IT-related issues and minimise disruptions
Lead the technical onboarding of new employees to our IT by providing training on working effectively within the Mac world
Collaborate with our management to plan and execute large-scale IT projects
Maintain an inventory of new and existing IT assets by monitoring stock levels
Develop and maintain IT policies and procedures to ensure IT operations are aligned with industry best practices and company guidelines
Assist in maintaining IT security measures, such as data backups or update
You have a proven track-record of 2-5 years in IT and Project management
Having an educational background in Computer Science, IT, or any related field strengthens your profile.
You are a true Mac expert with a ‘I figure it out’ attitude
A passion for learning combined with a team-first mindset describes you accurately
You feel comfortable working independently and leading projects
Excellent communication and prioritisation skills round off your profile
Fluency in English is a must, while German and Dutch are highly beneficial
- An interesting and challenging position with plenty of room for your own ideas
- The opportunity to grow in a dynamic and appreciative corporate culture with a variety of independent projects
- A young and international environment with monthly gatherings and multiple team events throughout the year
- Fast decision-making and flat hierarchies
- Modern office spaces with gaming spaces, a gym, and a wonderful restaurant with a terrace, where you can have a delicious lunch
- State-of-the-art equipment (e.g., MacBooks)
- Opportunity to join Formula 1 and other Motorsport Events
- The chance to get into our VIP SkyBox in the Groningen Football Stadium and watch the game
- Attractive salary, with holiday allowance (1 salary) and 27 vacation days
- Company sport - Padel (1x per week / voluntary)
- A race simulator in the office to get us in the mood for the motorsport races
If you meet certain requirements from above and believe you would be a good fit for this role, we encourage you to submit your application. We wish you the best of luck with your application.
For questions please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org