As an experienced UX Designer (m/f/d) with a focus on conversion rate optimisation and increasing profitability, you will be responsible for designing and improving our customer journey and our products.
Your focus will be on developing a user-centric approach that maximises our conversion rates and user satisfaction. In this exciting position, you will therefore lead the development of a user journey that is built on effective, innovative and value-adding frameworks and ideas.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual who can utilise existing analytics to gain actionable insights and is able to develop designs that push Global-Tickets. Are you the right person?
Your areas of responsibility
Together with the team you take responsibility to optimise our conversation rate and drive economic success with your commercial edge
Develop and validate concepts and frameworks for digital CRO services (scribbles, wireframes, user flows, prototypes, etc.) and incorporate key processes into the daily work of the team
Based on key learnings from different analysis create improved design iterations to improve our website experience
Integrate our strategic and operational goals into effective UX designs
Incorporate user feedback into design integrations to increase our margins.
Elaborate on requirement definitions in close cooperation with other departments to ensure design quality
Present your design concepts and analyses to key stakeholders
- The key to this position is a proven track record in the UX design of digital applications and experience with actual conversion rate optimization
A completed degree in psychology, design or marketing is a plus
Your understanding of UX and CRO principles as well as best practices in the market is indisputable
As a strong character, you are research-oriented, proactive and stand your ground
A user-centric approach with a commercial focus is your professional mantra
As a strong communicator you enjoy working independently
You are organised, and structured in your approach
Mastering English is key, while Dutch or German are a plus
- An interesting and challenging position with plenty of room for your own ideas
- The opportunity to grow in a dynamic and appreciative corporate culture with a variety of independent projects
- A young and international environment with monthly gatherings and multiple team events throughout the year
- Fast decision-making and flat hierarchies
- Modern office spaces with gaming spaces, a gym, and a wonderful restaurant with a terrace, where you can have a delicious lunch
- State-of-the-art equipment (e.g., MacBooks)
- Opportunity to join Formula 1 and other Motorsport Events
- The chance to get into our VIP SkyBox in the Groningen Football Stadium and watch the game
- Attractive salary, with holiday allowance (1 salary) and 27 vacation days
- Company sport
- A race simulator in the office to get us in the mood for the motorsport races
If you meet certain requirements from above and believe you would be a good fit for this role, we encourage you to submit your application. We wish you the best of luck with your application.
For questions please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org